PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH
Although Kerala, being a fully literate state of Indian union, our representation in coveted Indian Civil Services, Indian Defence Forces and other Gazetted Officer’s Cadre is very less as compared to other states. One of the primary reasons for this dismal performance is lack of skill sets ineffective communication and self-confidence of candidates. Therefore Interview remains a nightmare for Keralites.
SCFE Conducts Personality Development and Communicative English Course in order to groom the candidates in the development of skill sets in Communicative English and mentor them in the development of leadership traits and self-confidence.
Special emphasis is given to Interview techniques by enhancing their level of self-confidence through systematic mentoring / grooming sessions conducted by an expert panel of distinguished Military Veteran Officers and Field experts .
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE COURSE
SCFE Conducts Personality Development and Communicative English Course in order to groom the candidates in the development of skill sets in Communicative English and mentor them in the development of leadership traits and self-confidence. The Course consists of Physical Training, Motivational Lectures, Guest Lectures, Group Discussions, Lecturette, I Q Tests, General English Lessons, One Act Plays, Periodical Tests and Class Tests. The Salient Features of the Course are :-
- Purpose / Goal setting / Focus on Aim
- Interpersonal skills, Friend circle
- Positive Thinking / Creative Attitude
- Motivational Factors- (Lecture Series)
- Optimal balance in Personal, Social and professional lifestyle.
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT ASPECTS
- Self-understanding – SWOT Analysis
- IQ Tests- Verbal and non-verbal
- Body language, Gesticulations, Stress management etc.
- Corporate Environment Vs Quality of life in Defence Forces
- Healthy life- ( Importance of physical fitness, Stress and Anger Management, Nutritional food habit etc.
FINISHING SCHOOL ASPECTS
- RTI ACT 2005
- RTS ACT OF KERALA
- TRAFFIC RULES AND ROAD ACCIDENTS.
- LOCAL SELF GOVT. INSTITUTIONS (Structure, Role and Function)
- JUDICIARY – Structure of Judicial Courts.
- FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS OF CITIZEN
- DUTIES TOWARDS THE STATE
- FIRE AND RESCUE MISSIONS- GENERAL AWARENESS
- FIRST AID
- COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH
- COMMON MISTAKES IN USE OF ENGLISH
- GROOMING SESSIONS FOR EFFECTIVE VERBAL COMMUNICATION
- PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR
- CLASS / PHASE TESTS / PRACTICAL TESTS
- INTERACTIVE SESSIONS FOR SPOKEN ENGLISH
PHYSICAL TRAINING, YOGA AND MEDITATION CLASSES
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH COURSE FOR FOUR WEEKS PROGRAMME FOR ALL TYPES OF INTERVIEW FOR BOYS AND GIRLS FROM HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL ONWARDS.