For candidates aspiring to become Military Nursing Officers after Plus 2, the first step is to prepare for the MNS Entrance Exam. MNS is one of the most sought-after entrance exams for female Candidates in the country wherein a successful Plus 2 candidate could fulfill her dream of becoming a Gazetted Officer of the Armed Forces of India upon attaining B Sc. Nursing Graduate’s qualification from a recognized, Indian University. It is important to note that the entire 4 years of B. Sc. Nursing course is financed by Govt. of India, free of cost for the candidates at designated Colleges of Nursing under the Ministry of Defence.
Nursing Cadets are provided free Uniforms, Course materials, Food & Accommodation and medical facilities. Huge number of applicants appearing in the MNS Entrance Exam, which is held as per Indian Army notification once in a year , has made it more competitive. This marks the significance of the aspirants getting proper grooming, professional guidance and exposure to exam skills and techniques under an accomplished MNS coaching institution like SCFE which follows a precise methodology of coaching, best suited for the MNS aspirants.
Once a candidate sets her goal and makes up her mind to join the Armed Forces as Nursing Officer and to appear for the Entrance Exam, the very first step to achieve this goal is to join the best Coaching Academy which can assist and guide the candidate to accomplish her goal. SCFE is one of the best MNS Coaching Academies in Kerala.
- SCFE Provides the best of infrastructural facilities, professional insight into the Exam process, services of experienced experts, practical guidance to candidates;
- It enables them to clear the entrance exam through systematic coaching with regular practice tests, and mock tests for candidates with special focus on speed, time constraints and accuracy.
- Regular practical training through online test facility with special focus on the common challenges of MNS Exams;
- SCFE has researched all the study materials related to the MNS tests throughout India in preparing its coaching program for helping aspirants in clearing the Written Examination and Interview.
- On completion of the written examination shortlisted candidates will be provided with special coaching to face an Interview Board, with self-confidence and skillset
- SCFE has been maintaining an enviable cent percent success in the interview.
Admission open for girls of Indian Nationality for four years B S c (Nursing) Course to six colleges of Nursing all over India.
PHYSICAL STANDARDS ( AS APPLICABLE FOR COMMISSIONED LADY OFFICERS IN THE ARMED FORCES)
HEIGHT – 152CMS AND 148CMS for domiciles of Nepal and from the North Eastern region of India
WEIGHT – 42 KG MINIMUM ( AND AS PER HEIGHT)
As per Notification in the Indian Army website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
AGE – 17 TO 25 YEARS ON JOINING
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
Plus Two or equivalent with Physics , Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% aggregate
Objective type questions (M C Q) online Computer based Examination for 90 minutes duration with 150 questions with no negative marking during Apr/May each year
INTERVIEW AND MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Merit-listed Candidates drawn from Online Entrance Exam will be called for Interview and Medical Examination at designated Military Hospitals.
On successful completion of four years B Sc (Nursing) Course , the Nursing Cadet will be commissioned in to service in the rank of Lieutenant (MNS).
COACHING FOR ENTRANCE EXAM AT S C F E
- REGULAR OFFLINE CLASSES FOR DURATION UP TO ONE YEAR
- ONLINE COACHING CLASSES FOR SCHOOL /COLLEGE GOING STUDENTS
- CRASH COURSE FOR THREE MONTHS
COACHING FOR INTERVIEW AT S C F E
- EXPERT COACHING FOR INTERVIEW FOR ONE MONTH DURATION.
- Crash Course Offline for Three Months ( Three batches in one year) – 15000/-
- Online Course for School/College going students – 2500/-( per month)
- Offline Regular Classes for repeaters of the crash courses on concessional basis 3000/- (per month)